Google Adwords Search Engine Marketing CompanyFind the customers looking for your products or services
Google Adwords PPC (Pay Per Click) Search Engine Marketing Company
We believe that online marketing doesn’t have to be complicated, time-consuming or expensive. We specialise in setting up skilful and tactical Google Adwords PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns. With Google Adwords (PPC), we target your campaign directly to your target audience and you only pay once a potential customer actually visits your site by clicking on your PPC advert.
94% of consumers research products online before purchasing and three out of five people use search engines as a go-to shopping resource. Facts such as these remove any doubt that consumers are surfing the net specifically for researching, purchasing products and services. Brands and products that leverage online marketing can harness the advantages that PPC presents by connecting with such consumers.
A Google Adwords PPC campaign is an excellent way to convert your leads to sales, and if coupled with an SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategy, conversions happen at a faster rate.
PPC Management ensures that you get the most bang for your buck
The Benefits of Google Adwords Pay Per Click Management Services
- You get instant targeted traffic to your site
- Your business gains market share and exposure by being placed at the top of Google’s search ranking
- As you receive increased traffic and enquiries to your site, your leads and sales also increase
- You save time by having specialists manage your marketing budget
- You have experts to track where your marketing budget is going
- Learn who your customers are
- Target specific geographical areas
- Learn what works for your business
Our Approach to Get You Results
- Setting clear objectives for your campaign
- Identifying keywords that your target audience use when searching for your products
- Create ad copy that stands out and highlights your product or service – encouraging users to take the desired action
- Optimise your landing pages and making sure that they provide accurate and relevant information that is in line with what your advert promises.
- Setting up conversion tracking. In order to measure the success of a PPC campaign, initial goals need to be set. In conjunction with you, we implement conversion tracking through the site or on specific landing pages to determine a campaign’s effectiveness. Conversion tracking is when someone takes the desired action on a site, and we can then measure and quantify that action.
- Setting up an account and optimizing your campaign
- Split testing. We believe that even the best performing accounts can be improved on and that’s where split testing comes in. We test different ads in an ad group, and landing pages to see where you get the best results and tweak your campaign in accordance with these results.
- Tracking the success of your PPC campaign and providing you with a keywords report at the end of the month.