Find the customers looking for your products or services
We believe that online marketing doesn’t have to be complicated, time-consuming or expensive. We specialise in setting up skilful and tactical PPC campaigns. With PPC, we target your campaign directly to your target audience and you only pay once a potential customer actually visits your site by clicking on your PPC advert.
94% of consumers research products online before purchasing and three out of five people use search engines as a go-to shopping resource. Facts such as these remove any doubt that consumers are surfing the net for specifically researching and purchasing products and services. Brands and products that leverage online marketing can harness the advantages that PPC presents for connecting with such consumers.
A PPC campaign is an excellent way to convert your leads to sales and if coupled with an SEO (search engine optimisation) strategy, conversions happen at a faster rate.
The Benefits of Pay Per Click Management Services
- You get instant targeted traffic to your site
- Your business gains market share and exposure by being placed at the top of Google’s search ranking
- As you receive increased traffic and enquiries to your site, your leads and sales also increase
- You save time by having specialists manage your marketing budget
- You have experts to track where your marketing budget is going
- Learn who your customers are
- Target specific geographical areas
- Learn what works for your business
PPC Management ensures that you get the most bang for your buck
Our Approach to Get You Results
- Setting clear objectives for your campaign
- Identifying keywords that your target audience use when searching for your products
- Create ad copy that stands out and highlights your product or service – encouraging users to take the desired action
- Optimise your landing pages and making sure that they provide accurate and relevant information that is in line with what your advert promises.
- Setting up conversion tracking. In order to measure the success of a PPC campaign, initial goals need to be set. In conjunction with you, we implement conversion tracking through the site or on specific landing pages to determine a campaign’s effectiveness. Conversion tracking is when someone takes the desired action on a site and we can then measure and quantify that action.
- Setting up an account and optimizing your campaign
- Split testing. We believe that even the best performing accounts can be improved on and that’s where split testing comes in. We test different ads in an ad group and landing pages to see where you get the best results and tweak your campaign in accordance to these results.
- Tracking the success of your PPC campaign, providing you with a keywords report at the end of the month.
Image Ads for Display Advertising
The Display Network is a collection of partner websites and specific Google websites – including Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger and YouTube – that show AdWords ads. This network also includes mobile sites and apps. If you’ve ever seen an AdWords ad on your favourite news site or in your Gmail account and wondered how it got there, now you know. Websites like these are part of the Google Display Network.
When showing ads on the Display Network, you can reach a wide range of customers with broad interests, choose which sites or pages to appear on and engage users with appealing ad formats.
Display advertising refers to visual image adverts that are dispersed by Google’s display network. These can either be static or animated. Whichever you choose, the goal is to incorporate eye catching graphic imagery with neatly and punchy written copy that appears as a provocative call to action.
Visual ads generally have a higher click-through-rate than most text ads because of their graphic appeal. We can also get creative with conceptualising a visual advert that solidly communicates your brand personality and character. Just say the word….