Search Engine Optimization Company in South Africa
So you’ve built a professional looking well oiled website. What now? How do you promote your online presence and how do you get users to come to visit your website? It starts with optimizing your website.
If Netmechanic designed and developed your site it will be optimized already. If not we will analyze your site, audit proper keywords and set up a page by page SEO theme plan. Once your site is search engine friendly the key is to get your site out there and visible.
There is a process involved and we can help you plan that strategy and implement it through SEO and online advertising campaigns so that your business gets maximum exposure on the internet.
SEO - Get a Quote
Why Search Engine Optimization is essential:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to choose one of the top 5 suggestions in the results page – therefore to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website; or customers to your online store you need to rank as high as possible.
- SEO is not only about search engines, but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website.
User’s trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching for, increases the website’s trust.
- SEO is also good for the social promotion of your website. People who find your website by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is also important for the smooth running of a big website. Websites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. The direct benefit is an increase in search engine traffic and the indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Process
Step 1: Audit and Analysis of current SEO footprint
NetMechanic will analyze your current performance on every major search engine and determine the best way to drive more traffic to your website.
Step 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Campaign Development
NetMechanic will design an SEO campaign to improve your business current rankings on major search engine’s; NetMechanic will share this plan with your team.
Step 3: Search Engine Optimization Campaign Launch
NetMechanic’s SEO experts will put the campaign it designed into motion in order to improve keyword visibility and to drive more traffic to your website
Step 4: Search Engine Optimization Campaign Management and Optimization
NetMechanic will track your Search Engine performance for 3 to 6 months, make improvements to convert more visitors into customers and provide monthly reports to in order to review.