In the position of PHP Developer at NetMechanic you’ll be working mainly with Magento and WordPress theme development as well as the creation of plugins or extensions for both platforms.
IT Qualification in programing advantageous
- Minimum 3 years PHP experience
- Knowledge of core PHP concepts web frameworks such as Laravel, Zend and Symfony (advantageous)
- Understanding of PHP5.3+ features (required)
- Experience in back-end PHP and relational database development, MySQL being an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Skilled in design patterns and OOP
- SQL using MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Database Design
- Git or similar version control system
- Experience with Ajax will be advantageous
Apart from these we do have various new and ongoing projects with Laravel and other non-framework solutions.
Besides the above an understanding of Git, and Linux would be preferable, and if you have experience with running projects from start to end then you’ll be the perfect fit.
Send us your details by completing the below form or send your CV to email@example.com