We are very proud to announce the new NetMechanic! The NetMechanic team used all there coding and graphic design superpowers to create our new face on the interweb. The new site hosts many little treasures including useful tips in our new blog section, a quick start project planner and lots of great freebies for our much loved website visitors.
Out with the old, in with the new – check out the comparison below:
NetMechanic_Web Design_Website_Online Marketing
When we started on the redesign, we tried to focus on a few key goals:
- Make it more user friendly and easy to navigate
- Improve search rankings through following clear SEO principles
- Clearly display all services and encourage interaction
- Move with the times, make it modern and visually pleasing
- Informative content that conveys the message without being too bulky
- Display our capabilities through our own site
Some other services included in this design were:
- Our own content management system – NetToolbox
- A bunch of freebies
- A project planner to kick start your website
- Social media links and feeds
- Banner area for promotions
- Testimonials on profiled clients
- Customized templates with mobile capabilities in which the site can be viewed on tablets as well as mobile devices
- Full blog functionalities
A major factor that sets this site apart from competitors is the fact that it was built by our uniquely developed content management system called NetToolbox. Secure access and a seamless web based front end including features like content manager, portfolio manager, media manager, blog and so much more has made NetToolbox a system that our clients prefer to use.
We would love to hear what you think about the new design and layout. Head over to our Facebook page and let us know your thoughts!